Copyright Notice

© Copyright 2023 Brenda Swenson retains copyrights to all images (artwork and reference photographs). All images on this site are property of Brenda Swenson and may not be used in any way for commercial, financial or personal use without written consent. Brenda Swenson retains all rights to republication (printed and digital) and anything but personal viewing of artworks. www.SWENSONsART.net

Monday, June 18, 2018

Watercolor Artist Magazine

Double Page Opener

Cover
Forgive me for a shameless plug BUT I'm so excited I have to share. I'm featured in the current issue of Watercolor Artist magazine! A full 8 pages!!! Can you feel the ground shake? No, it's not a earthquake. It's me jumping up and down with joy!

Not only is the artwork mine but I also wrote the article. So it's a double winner. Most of my life I've felt very inadequate when it came to writing. Since I've begun to share my artwork and writing with you (my blog followers) it has helped me to build confidence. I'm far from a fast writer (probably takes me twice as long) but now I can get my thoughts into words. Thank you for being encouraging followers and cheerleaders along the way.

Would you like a copy of  Watercolor Artist magazine August issue? Here's a link: Watercolor Artist

Happy Sketching!
Brenda


31 comments:

  1. OH my gosh. Wow. Congratulations indeed.
    I loved my class from you up at Dillmans and have most of your books. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is something to be proud of and excited about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! This is beautiful! I'm going to check out the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER Exciting!!! I will go hunting for it, Big Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!! You go Brenda!! So happy for you and I would never think that writing is hard for you - always love your stories - especially about Boone :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I subscribe to this magazine and just received this issue, cant wait to open it up to your 8 page article, amazing achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and congratulations! It's on my list to pick up next time I'm in town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Brenda! I can't wait to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo Hoo Brenda - Congratulations - I'd be jumping up and down, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy for you, and so excited that I was privileged enough to take a negative painting class with such a renowned artist!! Thank you for all you have taught me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, Thank you for the sweet words.
      Sending big hug!

      Delete
  12. Congratulations Brenda! Will be keeping this issue forever! It's a wonderful article!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really exciting and much deserved accomplishment. It's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Savor, enjoy, and continue to share this good news.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Brenda - will be checking out this magazine. You richly deserve this recognition. So enjoy and savor it and by all means jump up and down!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy for you, Keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go Brenda, richly deserved recognition.... now about that link... I got a 404 page not found error.

    ReplyDelete