It's Finally Here!
Negative painting is the technique explored and demonstrated. It's just like being in one of my workshops...without traveling!
Here’s some of what you’ll discover:
- Developing your composition with layers of color
- Unravel the mystery of paint
- Painting around a subject to find definition
- Apply transparent glazes to create shapes and depth of color
- Develop your skills when painting wet into wet, under-paintings, and wet passages
- Experience Brenda creating paintings that glow — now you’ll know how, too!
- Demystify negative painting (and paint with more confidence!)
- NEVER struggle with color again … you’ll know just what to do!
- Proper design for this type of painting
- Capture light like never before (yes, with watercolor!)
- Create depth and interest (Brenda shows you how!)
- Positively accentuate the negative (negative space that is!)
- Uncover the characteristics of paint (you’ll be surprised at what you DON’T know!)
- Ooops … oh well, find the humor in it and move on…
See a short video, in-depth video description, purchase options: Glowing Watercolors: Available in DVD or Download
On the same day as the full release, January 23rd. I have a Facebook Live event hosted by Streamline. You'll see a segment of the video and I'll be answering your questions in the comment section.
Event Details:Brenda Swenson "Glowing Watercolors" on Saturday, Jan 23rd at 3pm ET (that's noon for my West Coast friends).
I'm often asked to teach online, zoom or other platforms. For personal reasons it's not for me. What I can offer is this video. I am really proud of it and the instructional information I'm able to offer. The video is 3 hours long but consists of two full days of filming, countless weeks of preparation and years of teaching. It's the best learning experience I can offer.
Hope you enjoy!