Copyright Notice

© Copyright 2023 Brenda Swenson retains copyrights to all images (artwork and reference photographs). All images on this site are property of Brenda Swenson and may not be used in any way for commercial, financial or personal use without written consent. Brenda Swenson retains all rights to republication (printed and digital) and anything but personal viewing of artworks. www.SWENSONsART.net

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Welcome

If you're checking into my blog for the first time - Welcome! 
You'll find a wealth of information, inspiration and tutorials in the pages to follow.

Over many, many years I built a wealth of instructional information for my followers. 
Sharing, inspiring and encouraging others has been a motivating force in my life. 
The community that came out of the blog was life changing. You walked beside me through some of life's toughest trials (son's cancer and the death of parents) and celebrated my achievements. Thank you! 

I'm no longer adding new content but I'm leaving my blog up. Why? This blog remains for the good people out there who appreciate and honor what this is - A teaching and sharing tool. 

Unfortunately, the increase of internet theft (and trolls) got out of control. Artwork was being lifted at a alarming speed and used to profit others. My lessons were used by "lazy teachers" for profit without permission. I got tired of filling copyright infringement reports and fighting to protect what was my intellectual content.

Going forward: New art tips, inspiration, instruction, material reviews will come in the form of a monthly newsletter. To sign up visit my website www.SwensonsArt.net  At the top of my website you'll see Email Newsletter. Enter your information and click SUBMIT. You'll automatically receive my monthly newsletter. 

I can always reach me by email through my website.

Be kind and be creative,
Brenda

© Copyright 2023 Brenda Swenson retains copyrights to all images (artwork and reference photographs). All images on this site are property of Brenda Swenson and may not be used in any way for commercial, financial or personal use without written consent.  Brenda Swenson retains all rights to republication (printed and digital) and anything but personal viewing of artworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment