Copyright Notice

© Copyright 2023 Brenda Swenson retains copyrights to all images (artwork and reference photographs). All images on this site are property of Brenda Swenson and may not be used in any way for commercial, financial or personal use without written consent. Brenda Swenson retains all rights to republication (printed and digital) and anything but personal viewing of artworks. www.SWENSONsART.net

Thursday, July 18, 2013

SPLASH 14

I'm excited...okay really excited!!! 

I just got my copy of SPLASH 14: Light & Color. My stained paper collage titled Castle Green is featured in the book. I instantly tore open the package and began pouring through the book. Next I went to the garage and found my husband...it's always more fun when someone you love shares in the joy. Nearly 150 pages, 100 featured artists, and 120 vibrant paintings. How fun is that! 

If you would like to preview the book or order a copy here's a link. SPLASH 14

Happy Painting!
Brenda



16 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Brenda! You deserve the accolades and all the attention you get. Love your work, your blog, your generous spirit. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love the Splash books. I have all except #1, and 13 and 14. 13 and 14 are on my wish list, should probably pick them up before 13 gets too hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, North Light has a special right now. You might want to check this link for a discount on the other Splash books.
      http://www.northlightshop.com/splash-best-of-watercolor-digital-collection-t0188?et_mid=628326&rid=236565893

      Delete
  3. I just ordered one of your books and Splash! So now I Am all set for the summer. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, Good books to keep you inspired and your paint brushes in the paint...all summer long. Happy Painting!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The recognition is truly well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the many nice comments!
    Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your painting is stunning! I can't wait to get my copy of Splash 14. It's in the mail! These books are amazing and so inspirational as is your blog. Thank you Brenda and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty darned cool, Brenda and congratulations. I love your non traditional approach and results. Very exciting paintings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! Darn cool was my reaction too :)

      Delete
  9. Brenda, I have been in love with your watercolors and tips for many years. I do hope you will continue to send your newsletter out. I have worked at using your techniques and colors in my own watercolors and when I was teaching my class we had lessons on one of your paintings that was illustrated with instructions in watercolor magazine many years ago. I have saved your articles in a special file and enjoy greatly the Facebook paintings you share with us. Please know that your work is appreciated so much and that sharing is wonderful of you to so.

    Martha Post in Bartow, Florida

    ReplyDelete