Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Watercolor Workshops

My workshop schedule for 2017 is here. I have Studio (indoors) and Plein-Air (outdoors) workshops across the US and abroad. I've added more plein air sketching workshops with fun destinations: San Francisco, Costa Brava-Barcelona and Santa Fe!  I love to teach and my line up of workshops have something to tempt most everyone.

I've included websites and contact information for each workshop. If you need additional help I can be contact at SwensonsArt@gmail(dot)com. 
The (dot) to avoid nasty scammers.

Happy Painting!
Brenda

January 9-11, 2017 

Illustrated Journal with Watercolor
3-Day Workshop
the STUDIO, South Pasadena, CA 
Contact Brenda: SwensonsArt@gmail(dot)com

February 6-8, 2017
Sketching Techniques with Watercolor
3-Day Workshop
the STUDIO, South Pasadena, CA
Contact Brenda: SwensonsArt@gmail(dot)com

March 16-18, 2017
Negative Painting
3-Day Workshop
Mid-Valley Arts League, Arcadia, CA
Contact: Ike  mikeda1812@gmail.com 
(626) 332-7782

April 5-10, 2017
San Francisco & Sonoma
Plein Air Sketching
French Escapade
Contact: Jackie contact@frenchescapade.com

May 15-22, 2017
May 23-30, 2017 New Date Added
Costa Brava & Barcelona Spain
7-Day Workshop
French Escapade

June 23-25, 2017
Illustrated Journal with Watercolor
3-Day Workshop
San Diego Watercolor Society
Contact: Mary maryandjay1950@att.net

July 10-12, 2017
Negative Painting with Watercolor
3-Day Workshop
the STUDIO, South Pasadena, CA
Contact Brenda: SwensonsArt@gmail(dot)com

August 7-11, 2017
Illustrated Journal with Watercolor
5-Day Workshop
Cheap Joe’s Art Stuff 
Boone, NC
Workshop Details
Contact: Edwina edwina@cheapjoes.com
(800) 227-2788 ext. 1123 

September 15-17,  2017
Negative Painting with Watercolor
3-Day Workshop
California Watercolor Workshops
Folsom, CA
Contact: Barbara 916-698-9153
October 2-7, 2017
Sketching Santa Fe, NM
4-Day Plein Air Workshop
Flying Colors Art Workshops
Contact: Cris Weatherby flyingcolorsart@me.com 
858-518-0949

6 comments:

  1. Wish you came to the Midwest sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy I was there the last two years. Illinois and Wisconsin. Sorry I missed you

      Delete
  2. Do you ever come to New England? I would live to take your negative space workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah, I am cutting back on travel and focusing on more workshops in central and western states. It was exhausting traveling across the US every few months. So I don't have plans to be in New England, sorry.

      Delete
  3. Brenda. Did you have a workshop in Orange County? I thought I saw one. Did I have the Year wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're correct. It was added after this post. Check my website for complete list: www.swensonsart.net
      Brenda

      Delete