Friday, July 29, 2016

Sketchbook Skool

Hey everyone,
Exciting news: Many of you have asked when my session "Seeing" would be repeated in Sketchbook Skool. Well it's back!!! 

I’m one of the teachers in Seeing, an upcoming Sketchbook Skool klassYes, that’s “klass,” with a k, because Sketchbook Skool is no ordinary online art skool. Sketchbook Skool’s mission is “art for all”—they believe everyone is, and can be, creative. All people need are teachers to show them how fun it can be to develop a creative habit. That’s where I come in!
Starting August 5, Sketchbook Skool’s Seeing klass will begin online. For each of the six weeks of the kourse, you’ll get a new teacher (including me!) showing you how to take your creativity to the next level. You’ll also join the Sketchbook Skool community of creative people just like us from all over the world. There are fun, informative lessons, great assignments, and places to post your creations! To check out Seeing and meet the teachers, click here.
There’s still time to sign up for this great kourse. Join me and Sketchbook Skool and sign up!

If you have any questions about the Klass or need technical help please contact Morgan at "Sketchbook Skool Headquarters": morgan(at)sketchbookskool.com

Happy Sketching!
Brenda

12 comments:

  1. Not in my price range... semi retired, but I hope you will all enjoy and share your experiences on her FB page. Love to hear about it. Maybe they will do it again when I can afford to do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tempting! Are you teaching "stretching" and "seeing" both?
    are these online classes live? Pre-recorded?
    Would love to know more. Is there a sample of these classes or a sneak preview anywhere? Thanks Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am teaching the course title Seeing. Please follow the links provided in my blog post. If you visit their website you'll be able to read all the details and have your questions answered in detail.

      Delete
    2. I don't know how I missed that the first time Brenda but I did see it just now...and I signed up for the class! Looks like fun! Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Wonderful!!! It was a fun experience filming, painting and being a part of Sketchbook Skool.
      Happy Sketching!

      Delete
  3. I took this course last year. It was TERRIFIC - the best of Sketchbook Skool. Truly motivating teachers and subjects. If you can only take one course, take this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, Thank you for the kind words. You're so sweet💕

      Delete
  4. I recommend Seeing as well. This was my favorite semester of SBS, and, Brenda, you were my favorite instruktor. Of the three semesters I've taken, Seeing offers the most focus on watercolor, I think. I really enjoyed the whole six weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joined and I can't wait to get to your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joined and I can't wait to get to your class :)

    ReplyDelete