Monday, July 25, 2016

Plein Air Sketching in Costa Brava and Barcelona

I spent most of June in Provence with French Escapade teaching two workshops. I had the most amazing experience working with Jackie Grandchamps and her two assistants Marie and Natalia. Never before have I experienced such a high level of attention to detail. Everything was handled beautifully and seamlessly from the moment I arrived: Locations, Accommodations, Transportation, Food....You name it and it was perfect. I was beginning to think Jackie had control over the weather, too! 
Here's a peek into the two workshops:

When Jackie asked if I could squeeze a workshop into my busy schedule for next year I said...YES!

Would you like to join me for a week of sketching, sight seeing, laughter and fun in Costa Brava and Barcelona? The dates are May 15-22, 2017. Workshop is limited to 10 participants. 

If you're interested please follow the links below. These are the same links as in the brochure below.

Website for French Escapade
Painting locations and trip details Sketching Spain
Contact Jackie at: contact(at)frenchescapade.com

Happy Painting!
Brenda



5 comments:

  1. I wish I had control over the weather too!!! Thank you so much such an outstanding comment about me. I am looking forward to working with you in Spain. I can return the compliment to you. You are an outstanding teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, French Escspade and you are the BEST! Thsnks!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would love this, I am getting more details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! If I can answer questions let me know.

      Delete