Friday, July 17, 2015

Provence in June

Would you like to join me for a week of sketching with watercolor in Provence, France? I have two workshop in 2016. June 11-18 & June 19-26. The space is limited to 10 students per workshop. 

If you're interested please follow the links below. These are the same links as in the brochure below.

Website for French Escapades
Painting locations and trip details Painting in Provence
Contact is Jackie at contact@frenchescapade.com

If you have questions please let me know.

Happy Painting!
Brenda



3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time on this trip, I've been to all these places and they are unbelievably wonderful. I am lucky enough to live in France so it's just down the road for me. (Only 1200 kilometres from home!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. information from the story that you give very interesting. and now I recommend herbal medicine to overcome the disease naturally without any side effects and is safe for consumption.

    Member Green World Indonesia

    Colostrum Nutrient Green World

    Pasta Gigi Herbal

    Obat Flek Paru Paru Alami

    Obat Penyubur Sperma

    ReplyDelete