Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sapori di Toscana with Karolina




 Have you ever dreamed of taking cooking lessons, in Tuscany? My favorite chef, Karolina is teaching a cooking course this September! Some of the FINEST meals I've ever eaten have come from her kitchen. In my workshops my students were treated to cooking lessons with Karolina...I can tell you the experience was a highlight..not only for the students but for me!



One of Karolina’s culinary secrets is her enthusiasm, her natural talent for ingredients and combinations, and her joy in sharing her recipesand techniques with Abbondanza Toscana guests. She polished her innate skills with training in Italy and France, and has delighted Abbondanza Toscana guests for the past six years with her mastery of Tuscan cuisine showcasing the freshness and flavors of local ingredients. You’ll cook side-by-side with Karolina and join her in the Abbondanza Toscana gardens in search of seasonal greens and vegetables, or some of the many herbs that define Tuscan cooking. 

Dates: September 12 - 19, 2015

 Ciao!





  



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'd love to do that, too. What fun! Good for you, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete