Friday, February 6, 2015

the STUDIO and Workshops

With the creation of  my new “STUDIO”  I’ll be teaching workshops in the space, limit to 7 people. Smaller workshops will allow me to cover more information and spend additional time with each student. I have four STUDIO workshops planned for 2015. 

If you're on Facebook you can see a short video of my new STUDIO. Visit my page "Brenda Swenson Watercolors".

 I intend to keep teaching workshops nationwide and abroad.  I love to see new places and make new friends. I wouldn’t give that up!

Please see the list below for workshop dates and locations. 

Happy Painting!
Brenda

----Workshop Schedule 2015, Workshop Schedule 2015----

February 21-22, 2015 FULL
Negative Painting with Watercolor
2-Day Workshop 
San Diego Watercolor Society

March 9-13, 2015 FULL
Negative Painting with Watercolor
5-Day Workshop
The Villages Art Workshops
Villages, FL
Contact: Bev BBaug97@aol.com 

April 11, 2015
Plein Air Painters of Riverside (PAPR) 
1/2 Day Workshop (1:15-5:15)

May 1, 2 & 3, 2015
Sketching with watercolor En Plein Air (outdoors)
3-Day Workshop
Pasadena, CA
Contact: Brenda

May 18, 19 & 20, 2015
The Illustrated Journal
3-Day Workshop
the STUDIO (7 Students)
South Pasadena, CA
Contact: Brenda


July 13, 14 & 15, 2015
Negative Painting
3-Day Workshop
the STUDIO (7 Students)
South Pasadena, CA
Contact: Brenda

August 3-7, 2015
Sketching Techniques with Watercolor
5-Day Workshop
Cheap Joe’s Art Stuff
Boone, NC

September 28, 29 & 30, 2015
Sketching Techniques
3-Day Workshop
the STUDIO (7 Students)
South Pasadena, CA
Contact: Brenda

October 26, 27 & 28, 2015
Stained Paper Collage
3-Day Workshop 
the STUDIO (7 Students)
South Pasadena, CA
Contact: Brenda

*I have many workshops planned for 2016...including two trips to Provence, France. Visit my website for additional information. Website

12 comments:

  1. I looked on Facebook, and your website and I can't find the video of your studio… the pictures look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a SketchbookSkool student, and I live in Provence. I'd be delighted to meet you when you're here. Do you know exactly where you will stay ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilotte, I was just heading to SBS to see what people are sketching this week!

      It would be great to see you when I'm in Provence. Here's my teaching schedule.
      June, 11-18 and June 19-26, 2016
      Provence En Plein Air
      France
      Jackie contact@frenchescapade.com
      Website: www.frenchescapade.com
      Itinerary http://frenchescapade.com/trips-painting-provence.html

      Delete
    2. I was in last session of "Seeing". I love your work and I note the dates of your schedule in France in my agenda.

      Delete
    3. "Lilotte" is my pseudo for internet, but my first name is Maryvonne.

      Delete
  3. It looks Wonderful!! You guys have been very busy!! I know you will have lots of fun playing/working in that studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful studio. I first was introduced to your through Sketchbook Skool. You have an amazing story and gift. Thank you for sharing it with us. I love artistry. I did not grow up drawing or painting but I certainly appreciate it. I have children and my middle daughter (8 years old) is particularly fond of drawing and decorating. So I am always on the lookout for inspiration, direction, and instruction. Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Brenda Swenson
    I like your studio and workshop and I also want to learn this art.
    What do I have to do?
    Thanks

    Pay Online for Custom Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tania, Follow the contact link for details on the workshop your interested in. Brenda

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete