Monday, November 17, 2014

Watercolor Workshop


I can't believe next week we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving! Where has the time gone? Okay I know the answer to that question. 

What a year it has been filled and with incredible highs like the birth of a grandchild, continued health of my children, travel, workshops and new friends. It's also been a year I've had to say good-bye to loved ones.

Now it's time to look ahead. I am listing the first three workshops of 2015. I have many other exciting events coming up but I can't reveal details...just yet. I promise you'll be the first to know (wink).


Happy Painting!
Brenda

January 16, 17 & 18, 2015
3-Day Workshop
Sketching in Watercolor
$300.00
Orange, CA
Phone: (714) 633-0653 

February 21-22, 2015
2-Day workshop
Negative Painting with Watercolor
San Diego Watercolor Society
Non Members Fee: $290.00
Members Fee: $250.00

March 9-13, 2015
5-Day Workshop
Negative Painting with Watercolor
The Villages Art Workshops, Villages, FL
Contact: Bev  352-753-1383, BBaug97@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda…I took your sketching class up at Dillman's a few summer's ago and have your books and I love your style of painting so much. Lucky me that I am 15 min from Dillmans. BUT now you are at the Villages and only 35 minutes from where I am in the winter. Are you following me? I am VERY tempted to take this negative painting class which I know will be very different from sketching! I will see if I can talk Santa into filling my stocking with art classes!!! You'll love our central FL weather in March!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, A starker...Your're funny!
    As I remember you handled watercolor and drawing beautifully and was the star of the class at Dillman's. Negative painting may be that next step for you.
    Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete