Friday, June 6, 2014

Sketchbook Skool

Hi Everyone!
Summer is almost here and I've been busy getting ready for Summer Skool. It started with an invite from Danny Gregory, creating a lesson for my class, working out filming for my home, film editing, Skype chat..and now all I have to do is wait for the classroom doors to open. How exciting! 
What I really love is you get to see the entire process. No cut aways, No fixing things in the editing. Just an honest demonstration with solid information you can actually use. And no make up artists either (yikes). You can see the wrinkles in my face and my sun aged hands (ugh). Yup, the real deal!

To see a short film on the instructor line up check out this great film.
http://vimeo.com/97488612

Danny and I have a short Skype chat. Not the best quality...but not intended to be either. We talk about filming day, my lesson, the line up of instructors and more.
http://vimeo.com/96815095

No matter what you do this summer get out, sketch, be with like minded people and have a wonderful, creative, fun filled safe adventure. 

If you want to know more or sign up for the #2 Kourse, titled "Seeing" follow this link, www.sketchbookskool.com

Happy Sketching!
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this semester and your class, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh…how can you do this and teach at Dillman's at the same time?
    Aren't you scheduled there in a couple of weeks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, No worry...Dillman's is June, Sketchbook Skool is July.
      Brenda

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for your week to come up! I loved the sneak peek of your work and am so looking forward to learning from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharyn, I am excited to have so many creative and inspired people in Skool. I can't wait, too!
      Happy Sketching!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete