Friday, January 25, 2013

Watercolor Workshops


The workshop season is here and I am delighted to say my painting "Leaves & Berries" was selected to be on the cover of the Cheap Joe's Art Stuff 2013 Workshopper! I have posted my upcoming workshops below.  
It's always exciting to meet new people and share my understanding and joy of watercolor with others. I have taught workshops across the country and abroad for many years and have written two instructional books on watercolor and have a DVD titled, Sketching Techniques with Watercolor. If you're interested in workshops or have questions please contact me directly at SwensonsArt@gmail.com

Happy Sketching & Painting!
Brenda



February 8-10, 2013, 3-Day Workshop
Illustrated Journal with Watercolor Fee:$275.00
Schroeder Studio Gallery, 112 East Maple Ave, Orange, CA Contact: judy@schroederstudio.com, (714) 633-0653

March 8-10, 2013, 3-Day Workshop
Sketching Techniques with Watercolor, Fee: $275.00
Honolulu Drive, Montrose, CA

May 17-19, 2013, 3-Day Workshop
Stained Paper Collage with Watercolor, Fee: $275.00
Honolulu Drive, Montrose, CA


June 3- 6, 2013, 4-Day Workshop
Sketching Techniques with Watercolor (fee is based on number of students)
Dillman's Creative Arts Foundation
Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin 54538



July 29 to August 2, 2013, 5-Day workshop
Negative Painting with Watercolor, Fee: $450.00
Cheap Joe’s Workshops, Boone, NC
Contact: Edwina edwina@cheapjoes.com , 1-800-227-2788 ext. 1123

September 7 - 17, 2013, 10-Day Workshop
Tuscany En Plein Air in Lucca, Italy
(Workshop is full, another trip is scheduled for Oct. 2014)

October18-20, 2013, 3-Day Workshop
Illustrated Journal with Watercolor, Fee: $275.00
Honolulu Drive, Montrose, CA

November 1-3, 2013, 3-Day Workshop
Negative Painting with Watercolor, Fee: $275.00
Schroeder Studio Gallery, 112 East Maple Avenue, Orange, CA
Contact: judy@schroederstudio.com, (714) 633-0653

6 comments:

  1. So wonderful that you will be returning to Selva. I have such fond memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliana, Selva has a piece of my heart. Whenever I return I feel like I am home, again. I simply love it there.

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS on your negative painting piece being chosen for Cheap Joe's Workshopper...great national coverage! I just ordered again from Cheap Joe's so will be receiving the Workshopper any day...can't wait!
    Jane from Omaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, It was quite a surprise my artwork was selected. Cheap Joe's is my favorite place to teach, too!

      Delete
  3. I was so excited when I opened up my mail and saw your beautiful art work on the cover! I was so proud for you! Cheap Joe was the one who encouraged me to take your workshop in 2011 in Boone...after taking a workshop from him earlier that year in Savannah. Joe is a GREAT fan of yours, and I am so glad I took his advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debo, Thank you for the sweet comments! It's nice to have friends like you. Cheap Joe's is a wonderful place and we sure had a fun workshop. I am a big fan of Joe's, too!
      Hugs!

      Delete