Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Watercolor Artist Magazine


Forgive me for the shameless plug...but I just received my copy of Watercolor Artist Magazine (October issue)! I have a complete demonstration on the technique of negative painting in the Creativity Workshop column.

I am delighted to be featured in this wonderful magazine dedicated to the beauty and education of watercolor. I hope you will give it a peek.

Happy Painting!
Brenda


8/25/2011 Watercolor Artist magazine just posted a portion of the article on line. You are invited to try your hand at negative painting and submit for free subscription, North Light book money... and more. Please read for complete details. ~Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I'll certainly look for it when I visit the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, big CONGRATULATIONS to you!! WOW! I'll be going to the bookstore soon to get the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, for the sweet comments.
    Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my copy yesterday. Oh Brenda what a great article. I have done a little neg painting but this explains it so well. You are a gifted teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my copy, yesterday, in the mail!
    Great article!
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It has to be so exciting to see your work published.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a joy your comments have been. ...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was just on the daniel smith page today and saw your gorgeous tutorial using japanese paper and now i found your blog through the mixed media group on facebook! what are the odds?? i was looking up japanese paper originally and when i saw your blog i knew this was the same style! i love your use of color and would gladly buy this magazine!! your work is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo - can't wait for my subscription to start

    ReplyDelete