Saturday, May 28, 2011

On a Personal Note....

Dear Fellow Artists and Friends,

I have ignored my blog for a short period of time due to family issues. I am happy to report things are starting to return to normal.

Here is the update. Doctors decided to induce labor on our first grand child due to complications. Joshua was born May 27th at 1:58 am. He weighs 7lbs 6oz. I was able to see him shortly after he was born. He is beautiful! My son Daniel and Heidi (my daughter-in-love) are doing well and at the same time overwhelmed with love for him, and exhausted… little Joshua is having a rough start. He has fluid in his lungs and is in the NICU (baby ICU). His breathing has improved, he is alert, and his color is good. We pray that the lung condition is not serious and his little body will overcome his breathing problem….we will know more over the next couple days.

Don’t give up on my blog updates…I’ll return with teaching, techniques and inspirations soon.

Happy Painting! Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Welcome wee Joshua and the best of health to you sweet soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need - I'll wait patiently for your renewed posts! Best wishes to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new little one! My prayers and best wishes are with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new little guy. I pray for his health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Joshua has made great progress! His lab tests came back this morning and everything is great. We are delighted with the news he will be going home very soon. His parents are exhausted and overjoyed with the progress he has made.

    I can’t thank you enough for your support and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having just returned from a vacation, I am now getting up to speed on what has been happening with friends, etc. I am sending prayers to you and yours and happy to hear that the little guy will be going home soon. Congratulations to all!
    Sandy Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate the emails and concern for our new grandson. His little lungs have cleared and he was released from the NICU. I am grateful to say he is healthy, at home, and doing great!

    Thank you,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete