Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Splash 11


Nearly one year ago I had a painting selected to be included in Splash 11, New Directions. I recently received my copy of the book. To give you a little back ground the first of the Splash book series was published when I was just beginning to paint with watercolor many years ago. It was one of the first art books I bought. I remember looking through the pages and being in complete awe (and I still am) of the talented painters in the book. I never imagined that I would some day be included! So forgive me for bragging but I am so excited. If you would like to view a few pages of the book click here: Splash 11, New Directions

2 comments:

  1. Nothing to forgive about it! you must be so super satisfied to have reached this level of competence!
    jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Brenda! A well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete